Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Arrival-Logan Michael Williams






Well our little guy finally came ...with a little help from induction. It all went pretty smooth and now we are all home just enjoying the time together. He came into our world on Wednesday at 6:11 pm weighing 7 lb 7 oz. He is such a great baby...I can't complain. He is a keeper!!

Mason is the best big brother. He just gives him kisses and hugs. Sometimes he is a little bit rough but it will just make baby Logan stronger I guess :)

3 comments:

  1. So precious! Adorable. I'm so glad you text me that picture! I'm so happy for you. One of these days I want to come visit. Maybe I'll bring MacKenzie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I love the pics with Mason and him...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!!! You totally picked a top name on our boy list...but I can totally understand why you used it, for the same reasons we wanted it too! Have fun with two boys! It is double the trucks, dirt and trouble! Here is hoping I don't have triple trouble on my hands here soon! We find out on the 20th of this month!

    ReplyDelete